Beauty, brilliance, utility, and laughs.
- Never text to find out how the kids are doing.
- I love to see what people do in their art journals.
- Writers (and other creatives), do you procrastinate instead of creating?
- Could trophy hunting actually have benefits?
- Agate and geode paintings. And there’s a link to a previous post of stone paintings.
- I think painting clouds is challenging.
- Are you a Gryffindor? Here’s an easy crochet pattern for a scarf.
- All the pictures in this article are watercolors. At first glance, I swore they were photographs.
- Check out this artist’s ICAD cards and other posts.
- I like this artist’s process for capturing Old Faithful’s eruption.
- Ernest Hemingway would be 122 years old now.
- I don’t want to pay the price of this gorgeous sweater made of discarded fabric, but maybe, like electronics, the price of goods made with recycled materials will eventually come down. We can only hope.
I’m disappointed with this drawing. The model I was copying looked more feminine. I couldn’t figure out how to fix it. Proportions are off. Oh, well. Anyway, I didn’t think adding skin color would do anything to improve it, so I just painted a boring background.