I enjoy taking photographs and sharing them on my blog. If I had to decide which of the photos I took in 2018 was my favorite, it would be one of these two pictures of my daughter Katie, taken when we celebrated my birthday by visiting Boyce Thompson Arboretum:
I didn’t even take them with my fancy DSLR camera. Katie handed me her smart phone and asked my to take a couple of shots of her with the mountain in the background. We’re both pleased with the results.
A dozen articles to inspire you to new heights of creativity:
Things are not always what they seem.
- Before color film.
- You don’t have to use expensive editing programs to make fabulous photographs.
- Book nerd? Yeah, me, too.
- This short story took me for a ride.
- Some quick sketches and some more detailed drawings.
- Think you’d like to speed up time? Be careful what you wish for.
- Do you like puns? I laughed at almost every one of these.
- Amazing murals.
- Do you enjoy Christian fiction? Here’s a great reading list.
- Colorful umbrellas are a work of art.
- The science students of today are the rock stars of tomorrow.
- Lovely portraits of famous celebrities.
A dozen sips of cool inspiration.
Just in time for weekend reading: