Today all my curated articles are from one of my favorite blogs, MyOBT (aka My One Beautiful Thing). Blogger Donna has a daily mission to share one beautiful thing. And she succeeds every day.
- Get funky with the Ember Trio.
- Gorgeous embroidery.
- Photo-realistic paintings.
- Braids to die for.
- Dogs, beautifully photographed.
- Now that we’re approaching the end of the pandemic, quarantine seems oddly funny. . .
- I didn’t realize there are so many different varieties of birds of paradise.
- Tour some famous residences.
- Dance rehearsals.
- Safety helmets don’t have to be bland.
- Bird watching.
- Fanciful creatures fashioned from papier mache.
Enjoy these? Maybe you should follow MyOBT.