Things are not always what they seem.
- Before color film.
- You don’t have to use expensive editing programs to make fabulous photographs.
- Book nerd? Yeah, me, too.
- This short story took me for a ride.
- Some quick sketches and some more detailed drawings.
- Think you’d like to speed up time? Be careful what you wish for.
- Do you like puns? I laughed at almost every one of these.
- Amazing murals.
- Do you enjoy Christian fiction? Here’s a great reading list.
- Colorful umbrellas are a work of art.
- The science students of today are the rock stars of tomorrow.
- Lovely portraits of famous celebrities.
Just in time for weekend reading:
Some inspiring examples, and some silly stuff.
- Merging wood and glass.
- Masterful quilts.
- An artist’s process.
- End of the year reading list. Hurry up.
- Lovely embroidery kits.
- So it may really be true that you know stuff in your gut.
- Berlin is on my bucket list. Is it on yours? Here are the best places to take fabulous photographs.
- I love this artist. Sketches from Portugal.
- Beautiful photographs of birds.
- Quirky graffiti artist goes to Bethlehem.
- Christmas photography project.
- And one last silly Christmas-themed photo collection.
Your weekly fix of artistic inspiration.
- House block quilts.
- Palm paintings.
- Advice about creativity.
- A closer look at Gustav Klimt’s painting, The Kiss.
- How to get really good at something.
- I am such a terrible mother. I never even thought of doing this. My girls are now in their twenties and thirties. Maybe when (if) I have granddaughters…
- Photos of Jersey City and Manhattan. (As a former Jersey girl, I get a little homesick when I see scenes like these.)
- Do you have too many books? Maybe not.
- Amazing footage captured on a security camera and the science behind it.
- Art with an expiration date.
- How an engineering student became a children’s book illustrator.
- What do you see in the clouds?