Fill up on these amazing glimpses of genius.
- More modern quilts.
- Rope art.
- Almost as good as being in a watercolor workshop.
- Taking paper flowers to a highly-refined level.
- What do you believe in?
- Sweet little rats.
- When I was a student in Pittsburgh, I visited Heinz Chapel and loved the blue light streaming in through the stained glass windows. Here’s a mosque in Iran whose windows cast a kaleidoscopic effect.
- I’ve read nine of these one-sitting books. Only 91 more to go…
- Pigeons wouldn’t be nearly so annoying if you could get them to wear crocheted duds.
- Gorgeous astrophotography.
- A gallery that features art of 60+year-old artists.
- A husband and wife who create snow globes together.