A baker’s dozen of artful articles (better for you than donuts!):
- Pretty mandalas.
- Illustrations of Barbara Bongini.
- Art. Color. Ballet.
- Shooting portrait photographs.
- A case FOR littering…
- Success secrets of geniuses.
- Six words that can prevent misunderstandings. (So much nicer than “Why are you telling me this?”)
- Use perspective like a fourth grader.
- Steampunk seafood?
- I always love it when Treadlemusic posts pictures of what her quilting group made.
- Living in a small town in Queens, New York.
- Are you looking for some songs that promote Christian values for your little ones?
- Want to improve yourself? Bring this reading list to the library with you.
Fourteen articles to impart sweet delight to your day:
- More from the Utah Quilt Show.
- Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? Have you outlined your new novel yet? Here are seven methods to choose from (I’ve used the last two.)
- Nature photography.
- I disagree that classical music is boring. However, if you are being forced to listen, here are some strategies to enjoy.
- I want this guy to paint my house.
- Cross the street in high style. No jaywalking.
- Work out like a ballerina.
- Steampunk sculptures made from old watch parts.
- This might be the most beautiful bookstore in the world.
- The cross-pollination of ideas.
- What’s your excuse for not taking a dance class?
- How to design the life you want.
- Beautiful, inexpensive jewelry.
- Old gardening gloves transformed into artwork.