Beauty is truth, truth beauty ~John Keats
A baker’s dozen of links to delight you with beauty and creativity and personal growth.
- Fabulous review of a children’s book about poetry.
- Great abstract art project for children or adults. You’ll need colored tissue paper.
- A totally different way to enhance your creativity.
- The argument for output.
- Quilters: do you have a bunch of “orphan blocks”? Here’s what to do with them (and an idea for accumulating more).
- Literary nerd types will love this analysis.
- An exercise for writers who want to find their voice.
- Pretty art journal pages.
- This quirky, artsy hotel is located right next to the Irish Cultural Center, where I folk dance. It was vacant for a long time, and recently reopened.
- I’m not wild about tattoos, but these are really interesting.
- Beautiful Iranian architecture.
- The virtues of mini-quilts.
- Beautiful cakes.
It’s hard to be creative with the holidays looming, right? Here are a dozen articles to get you in the mood:
Some of the most creative articles I found online this week:
Creative Juice is a Friday feature on ARHtistic License sharing online articles about the arts or the creative process to help get your juices flowing.
Here’s what I’ve got for you this week: