Twelve articles to help creatives take their artistic endeavors to the next level. Soak up some inspiration!
- I’m working on a Dresden Plate quilt right now.
- Noteworthy photographs of 2018.
- Beautiful tangles.
- How one quilter organizes her studio.
- Life in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- What happened when a college student met Ursula Le Guin.
- A tribute to Sister Wendy, art commentator.
- Suhita Shirodkar sketches on vacation.
- For the writers: how to wake up ready to write.
- A therapeutic eye pillow you can make (if you are a quilter, you already have most of the supplies you’ll need).
- I just love Little Free Libraries. This is the cutest one I’ve ever seen.
- Mixed media with embroidery.
You’re going to be so happy you read these articles:
- Baby boomer modeling agency. Models that look like me and my friends!
- An art quilt maker’s process.
- Thar be dragons!
- Would you like to be a better public speaker?
- Interesting drawing process.
- Ursula Le Guin on art and storytelling.
- I’ve read six of these books about the holocaust, and I’d like to read more.
- An alternative to a gratitude journal (although to me it seems just like a gratitude journal).
- The humor of Rodney Dangerfield.
- Fun silly thing to do with kids.
- Paper quilling masterpieces.
A baker’s dozen of beautiful things to inspire you:
- A photographer who specializes in hummingbirds.
- Artist creates realistic drawings with an ordinary ballpoint pen.
- Beautiful Birmingham, England.
- Watercolor sea creatures.
- What you may or may not know about Klimt’s The Kiss.
- 6 creativity exercises.
- Coincidental photography.
- Beautiful quilts.
- Writing tips from Ursula Le Guin.
- Questions to ask your significant other that will deepen your relationship. I think there was a Big Bang Theory episode about this.
- Truth expressed in Venn diagrams.
- You have just enough time to make some of these lovely Zentangle valentines!
- And if you are industrious, you might be able to make someone a quilted Valentine’s Day project before Wednesday…