May these offerings be like a spring breeze to your spirit:
A dozen articles to amaze and inspire you.
For your idea-sparking pleasure:
A baker’s dozen of beautiful things to inspire you:
Recharge your creative battery by reading these dozen articles about pretty and interesting things.
Closing out the year with a dozen creative articles.
Just in time for the weekend—thirteen articles to tickle your creative impulses:
This very special edition of Creative Juice features posts from My OBT, one of my very favorite blogs. Every day, Donna shares something beautiful—or not so beautiful. I include at least one of her posts in CJ each week, but I have so many in reserve I thought I’d bless you with a whole bunch today. If you enjoy them, you might want to subscribe to My OBT so you never miss a single one.
Fill up on these amazing glimpses of genius.
- More modern quilts.
- Rope art.
- Almost as good as being in a watercolor workshop.
- Taking paper flowers to a highly-refined level.
- What do you believe in?
- Sweet little rats.
- When I was a student in Pittsburgh, I visited Heinz Chapel and loved the blue light streaming in through the stained glass windows. Here’s a mosque in Iran whose windows cast a kaleidoscopic effect.
- I’ve read nine of these one-sitting books. Only 91 more to go…
- Pigeons wouldn’t be nearly so annoying if you could get them to wear crocheted duds.
- Gorgeous astrophotography.
- A gallery that features art of 60+year-old artists.
- A husband and wife who create snow globes together.
Twelve creative articles for you to enjoy! May they inspire you on your artistic journey.
- Living in that uncomfortable place where you want to just create, but you have to pay bills.
- John Singer Sargent’s visual harmony.
- Photography: Princess Diana being a mom.
- Sculpture from garbage.
- How to paint heather. (Click the picture—it’s a video.)
- Good reading list. I’ve read at least seven of these. Disliked one, though.
- Gorgeous photographs. I just wish there were captions listing the locations they were taken.
- Watch these quilting videos, and enter this quilt giveaway today!
- You can never have too much summer.
- Thinking of visiting San Francisco? This will change your mind. Maybe.
- Minimalism in photography.
- An artist’s allegiance to watercolor.