You’re not creatively blocked — you’re impatient. Be willing to create junk until you get to something good. It’ll come. ~Josh Spector
For your weekend reading pleasure. Lose yourself for an hour in these great articles.
- Ice spinning like an LP in a river.
- Do you want to do watercolor, but have no idea what to paint?
- What do you see in the clouds?
- Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it. How do you treat the person you love?
- Beautiful quilts from the Road to California.
- I love taking virtual strolls with this Jersey City artist.
- Wonderful travel sketches.
- Inspired Zentangles.
- Do you know who Judith Leyster was? I didn’t. She was one of the Dutch master painters.
- I love this illustrator’s work!
- The work ethic of highly creative people.
- Maybe it’s not so smart to try to increase your productivity.
It’s hard to be creative with the holidays looming, right? Here are a dozen articles to get you in the mood:
- Things to do daily that will ramp up your creativity.
- Gorgeous plates.
- Writers need heroes.
- Would you devote ten years of your life to making a hexagon quilt?
- A creative look at New Year’s resolutions.
- I love this artist’s yearly tradition with her children.
- I am dying to sit in this chair. Doesn’t it look comfy?
- What? All out of gift tags? Well, print some out.
- Yessss…cats and tattoos together at last!
- The pitfalls of rushing through your pre-Christmas housecleaning.
- Beautiful photographs.
- How to get smarter.