I am so jealous of all the talent in this week’s articles.
- The Three Graces in art.
- Cute dog photos.
- Taking a stroll in Jersey City.
- Some interesting tangles to try.
- I wish I could sketch like Suhita Shirodkar.
- You’d swear this little puppet was alive.
- My dreamhouse would have 23 bedrooms, and they’d be decorated like this. (Then I’d finally have enough shelves for my books.
- Leonardo da Vinci was left-handed and wrote backwards in his notebooks. I wonder if this has something to do with that.
- I don’t think I could live here, but I’d love it for an occasional private retreat.
- An artist comments on Botticelli’s Annunciation.
- Beautiful responses to a Zentangle challenge.
- Only a mother will get these.
Lots of inspiring stuff this week.
Beautiful things to admire or make.
- Fish made out of junk.
- Winter in beautiful Romania.
- Oscars fashions from years back.
- Beautiful Zentangles.
- Quilt tutorial: Teresa Down Under teaches how to make Delectable Mountain blocks and how to arrange them to create different kinds of quilts.
- What matters most to an artist?
- Like donuts? Wonderful watercolor tutorial.
- Your cat needs a ladder.
- Mardi Gras, but different.
- El Alto’s architecture is over the top.
- Free quilt patterns to make for St. Patrick’s Day. (Well, maybe for next Patrick’s Day!)
- These beautiful wedding dresses and bridal head dresses almost make me want to get married all over again.
This week’s Diva Challenge is to either finish an incomplete tile, or make a new one using the patterns Drawings and Dewd. I didn’t have anything in progress, so I tried my first-ever Drawings and Dewd.