Pretty to look at. Fun to think about.
- Paper sculptures.
- Beautiful quilts-in-progress.
- What happened when James Baldwin and Margaret Mead got together.
- The truth about the National Parks.
- A treehouse resort.
- Night stars. Blue photography.
- A February stroll through an artist’s Jersey City neighborhood.
- A new picture book about the first female fire spotter.
- A year’s worth of coronavirus photographs. You might want to get a tissue.
- Amazing octagonal homes. Skip over the racist views.
- Some unorthodox hair colors make me wonder, what was she thinking? These are mostly gorgeous.
- Manet’s art as performance, performance as art.
Good morning, my dear! Thanks for including Hazlett. Such beautiful work! And for the record, I would dye my hair almost any of those colors. However, I would have liked there to be a third photo of each where we could see how it was growing out… Have a great weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person