Every Friday I share a meme on ARHtistic License. I used to post memes I found on Twitter or Facebook, but I couldn’t always credit them to the creator. In 2016 I decided to make my own. I still post memes I find on social media, but only if the source is easily discernible.
Continuing a tradition I started last year, here are my favorite memes of 2018. The first three have to do with the arts in a general way:
The next group specifically relates to writing:
The final group of memes illustrate truths about life:
To learn more about the art of Patti Rokus, and for more information about her book, click here.
This week’s Diva Challenge is to create a holiday tile. Here’s mine:
Beautiful stuff to inspire you to greater creativity. Get out there and make some art, people.
- Sand sculptures.
- For the cat lovers.
- Quilt show-and-tell.
- Beautiful tangles from all over the world, same theme.
- The 100 books of 2018 that the New York Times considers notable.
- Aachen Cathedral and the wardrobe of Mary.
- Crease. Fold. Color.
- Favorite recipes. Lovely servingware.
- Gorgeous laser-cut light displays.
- Prize-winning photography.
- Artwork available as prints, posters, shirts, and skateboards.
- An artist’s tribute to her dad. (You’ll need a hanky for this one.)