Amazing stuff this week:
- The Baltic Sea captured in breathtaking photographs.
- Taking makeup up a notch.
- How to make a home on wheels.
- How artist Karen O’Leary hand-cuts maps from paper.
- The gorgeous modern architecture of the new National Museum in Qatar.
- These multicolored squirrels look as though they’ve been painted, but they evolved this way.
- What does sculpture have in common with type? A group of designers gather at a museum. . .
- These drawings make me feel anxious. . .
- Photographs from the Outback.
- Yikes! This building is unzipping!
- How are your high kicks? Radio City Music Hall is holding Rockettes auditions! Be sure to scroll down to the photo gallery.
- These pictures look like something they’re not.