A dozen creative ideas to inspire you.
Wonderful articles that will leave you inspired.
Just in time for weekend reading:
Art and photography and books and sketches and a workroom and music and travels and the aftermath.
Some inspiring examples, and some silly stuff.
- Merging wood and glass.
- Masterful quilts.
- An artist’s process.
- End of the year reading list. Hurry up.
- Lovely embroidery kits.
- So it may really be true that you know stuff in your gut.
- Berlin is on my bucket list. Is it on yours? Here are the best places to take fabulous photographs.
- I love this artist. Sketches from Portugal.
- Beautiful photographs of birds.
- Quirky graffiti artist goes to Bethlehem.
- Christmas photography project.
- And one last silly Christmas-themed photo collection.
Artistic ideas to inspire your weekend:
- Need some gift ideas for artistic peeps?
- Should you buy a watercolor book? Some considerations, as well as an interesting technique.
- Fabulous variations on the Zentangle pattern W2.
- Love to travel? Here, a blogger recalls some of her favorite trips.
- The opening credits of the movie Muse, which I have not seen. A little creepier than what I usually include in the Juice, but certainly creative.
- Intricate papercutting.
- Award-winning photographs.
- Beautiful glass.
- The Miracle Mural Project.
- Photographs of kids growing up in the Bronx.
- What is ammonite?
- Sketching surfers in Portugal.
Thirteen articles to help you get your creativity on:
- Cute little paintings.
- A trip to the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.
- What playing the piano does for your brain.
- Wildlife photography in black and white.
- Beautiful waterfalls.
- Lovely ceramics.
- What happens when you let seniors wear costumes for ID picture day.
- I love this artist’s sketches.
- Award-winning quilts. (Click on the small images for enlargements.)
- Instead of aimless surfing, read these websites to increase your knowledge.
- Quotes to ponder.
- Amazing paper sculptures by Nguyễn Hùng Cường.
- Something you can do to exercise your creativity.