Thirteen articles to help you get your creativity on:
- Cute little paintings.
- A trip to the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.
- What playing the piano does for your brain.
- Wildlife photography in black and white.
- Beautiful waterfalls.
- Lovely ceramics.
- What happens when you let seniors wear costumes for ID picture day.
- I love this artist’s sketches.
- Award-winning quilts. (Click on the small images for enlargements.)
- Instead of aimless surfing, read these websites to increase your knowledge.
- Quotes to ponder.
- Amazing paper sculptures by Nguyễn Hùng Cường.
- Something you can do to exercise your creativity.
Twelve more sources of creative inspiration:
- The guitar in art.
- Beautiful modern quilts.
- Man’s best friend.
- The loveliest GIFs ever.
- I always love seeing Suhita Shirodkar’s sketches.
- When I was in high school in the late 1960s, I sometimes took the bus into New York City so I could wander through Central Park.
- Unique, affordable travel accommodations.
- Take a walk in the garden.
- Prize-winning travel photos from the National Geographic contest.
- A new application for the Five Second Rule.
- Pixilation enters the world of sculpture.
- Lessons learned at Uffizi Gallery.
Your weekly dose of artistic inspiration:
This week’s dozenly dose of creative articles:
- Personally, I love reading young adult novels. Here are this year’s best sellers.
- Breathtaking blue quilts.
- This looks like a great workspace setup.
- Photos of surreal beauty and long-past glory…
- Did you know you can cultivate habits that make you smarter?
- These dishes give me the creeps, and yet I admire their artistry.
- Don’t fall into the comparison trap. Would you believe Henri Matisse felt he did not measure up to the other artists of his day?
- Kauai is on my bucket list, but one of my favorite artists is there now.
- The ultimate artist DIY—making your own paints.
- Inspiration for writers.
- Beautiful illustrations by Tina MacNaughton.
- Map of the world, redesigned to eliminate distortion.
Are you ready for a baker’s dozen doses of inspiration?
A dozen expressions of rampant creativity.
In response to The Daily Post’s Daily Prompt: a stream of consciousness poem, and a quick sketch.
Pretty things to see. Creative stuff to do.